At Comprehensive Residential Systems, Inc., the services we provide include:
- RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
- – GROUP HOME (GH): A residential service program which houses four or more adults with mild to moderate disabilities in a house or an apartment, in a community of their choice.
- – ALTERNATIVE LIVING UNIT (ALU): A residential service program which houses up to three individuals with severe and profound disabilities in a house or an apartment, with 24-hour staff supervision.
- COMMUNITY SUPPORTED LIVING ARRANGENMENTS (CSLA)
CSLA is a program designed for adults who are at a higher functioning level who is able to choose his/her home and is capable
of making decisions that affect his/her life.
- FAMILY AND INDIVIUAL SUPPORTED SERVICES (FISS)
FISS is a family-based program for adults with developmental disabilities, which allow the individual to be served in his/her own home or family home.
- VOCATIONAL SERVICES
- – SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT: A vocational service which provides individuals with assistance in obtaining and keeping employment based on their employment preferences and qualifications. Job coaches assist individuals in being successful at their jobs.
- – DAY PROGRAM (In developmental phase)
If you need any of our services, click the button below to download our Application for Services form. Send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.